Golden Triangle Package
Golden Triangle 6Nights 7Days Package
We introduce dream world travels with immense pleasure. We are situated in Mysore and specialize in group tours and tailored package excursions to some of India’s most famous heritage sites.
We are one of India’s leading Destination Management Companies and our team is led by professionals boasting 300+ man-years in terms of cumulative travel experience. We are duly recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an authorized Inbound Tour Operator and recognition of our contribution to the tourism industry.
Day 1: Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be welcomed in the traditional style by the company representative. Drive to the hotel for a night stay.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Pay a tribute To Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat and Visit Red Fort.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra
On your arrival to Agra after 4 hours Journey, Take rest in your hotel and stroll around in the evening.
Day 4: Agra
Drive to Agra, once the capital of Mughal India, famous for the world-renowned Taj Mahal. Visit the Monument of Love which symbolizes eternal love frozen in white marble, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. Also, visit Agra Fort in the evening.
Day 5: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Visit the fascinating Pink City of Jaipur, en-route visiting the Ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri which was once the capital of Mughal emperor Akbar. Mughals left the city due to an acute shortage of water. The mosque at Fatehpur Sikri is said to be a copy of the mosque in Mecca and has design derived from the Persian & Hindu architecture. At Jaipur enjoy the Rajasthani folk dance with local cuisine in the evening.
Day 6: Jaipur
The day starts with an excursion to Amer Fort. Amer was the ancient capital of Jaipur. It is situated atop the Aravalli hills overlooking the city. Ascend the fort on elephant back, like a king. Later visit Amer fort. In the afternoon, Visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds), Jantar Mantar Observatory and City Palace museum, which covers a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens, and buildings. A part of this palace is now a museum, containing three wings of Armory, Textiles, and Artifacts.
Day 7: Back to Delhi
A timely and comfortable transfer to the airport will be provided by the Company representatives.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable NON AC or AC Vehicle. (PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS )
- 1Bottled water on arrival.
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner In
- Cab Type: Airport Pick up & Drop in private cab & all sightseeing.
- Driver Bata, Toll Tax and all
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Lunch -Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’. Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Guest should carry original photo ID card along with 03 photo copy of same
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Dream world travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.