The Unexplored Paradise
5 Nights 6 Days North East Package
We introduce dream world travels with immense pleasure. We are situated in Mysore and specialize in group tours and tailored package excursions to some of India’s most famous heritage sites.
We are one of India’s leading Destination Management Companies and our team is led by professionals boasting 300+ man-years in terms of cumulative travel experience. We are duly recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an authorized Inbound Tour Operator and recognition of our contribution to the tourism industry.
Day 1 – Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok Hotel.
Pick up and a ride to Gangtok from the Airport/Railway Station.
Meet and greet at the Airport/NJP Railway Station after which the journey commences.
Overnight stay at Gangtok
Day 2 – Gangtok Sightseeing / Leisure
A trip to Tsomgo Lake and its nearby attractions
Destination: Tsomgo Lake
Trip Description: After a hearty breakfast starts the tour to Tsomgo Lake. The lake is 1 km long, oval in shape
and 50 ft deep. Here you can witness snow, snowfall (if you’re lucky) & Yak Riding. Visit to the legendary Baba
Mandir. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (The Indo-China border) depends upon the availability of permit which
costs an additional of Rs.3,000 per vehicle (Monday and Tuesday the pass is closed). Overnight stay at
Day 3 – Gangtok – Pelling
Gangtok half day sightseeing DRIVE TO PELLING
Trip description: After breakfast, Plant conservatory, Ropeways, Namgyal institute, Do-ruel chorten, hand and
handicraft & Flower Show (Orchid).. Then after a certain time head toward Drive towards Pelling (7,200 ft, 115
km). Overnight stay at Pelling
Day 4 – Pelling – Darjeeling
After having breakfast will move towards Darjeeling which is a beautiful hill town set in West
Bengal is known for its tea plantations. The place makes one experience the most breathtaking views of the
Himalayas. After reaching Darjeeling, check-in to the hotel and after fresh up and can have a toy train ride (by
own). Free to roam Darjeeling market in the evening
Day 5 – Darjeeling Sightseeing / Leisure
Sightseeing in Darjeeling and its nearby attractions
Description of the tour: Early Morning (at around 4 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over
Mt. Khangchendzonga. Worlds 3rd highest peak) (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom
Monastery and Batasay Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
(Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view)
and Japanese Temple (4hrs from 9.00 to 13.00hrs). Evening free for shopping and personal activities.
Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6 – TOUR END
Drop to Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station according to the schedule. Tour Ends.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable NON AC or AC Vehicle. (PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS )
- 1Bottled water on arrival.
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner In
- Cab Type: Airport Pick up & Drop in private cab & all sightseeing.
- Driver Bata, Toll Tax and all
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Lunch -Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’. Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Guest should carry original photo ID card along with 03 photo copy of same
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Dream world travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.