Rajasthan 7 Nights 8 Days Package
We introduce dream world travels with immense pleasure. We are situated in Mysore and specialize in group tours and tailored package excursions to some of India’s most famous heritage sites.
We are one of India’s leading Destination Management Companies and our team is led by professionals boasting 300+ man-years in terms of cumulative travel experience. We are duly recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an authorized Inbound Tour Operator and recognition of our contribution to the tourism industry.
Day 01:- Arrive in Jaisalmer
After arrival check-in hotel, later proceed for sightseeing visit the man-made Gadsisar lake (Jaisalmer’s only source of water for a long period), the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh and local market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02:- Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort one of the largest fortifications in the world, Surya Gate the 12th-century gate, the Surya Gate is found at the famous Jaisalmer Fort popularly known as ‘Golden Fort’., Khaba fort yet another fascinating and slightly spooky fort in Jaisalmer. Khaba Fort was once inhabited by the Paliwal Brahmins. Evening visit Sam Sand dunes. Overnight at Tent.
Day 03:- Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur in the afternoon visit the best-preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04:- Jodhpur to Mount Abu
After breakfast drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Day at leisure and visit Nakki Lake which is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or Nakh. While taking a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake, there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar or local market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05:- Mount Abu to Udaipur
After breakfast proceed for half day Sightseeing visit the world-famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake, and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. after that proceed for Udaipur check in hotel and in evening visit at Lekh Pichola and local market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06:- Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to sightsee Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 07:- Udaipur to Pushkar
After breakfast proceed towards Pushkar and check-in hotel. Pushkar is a holy town in Rajasthan which is known to house some legendary temples and century’s old lake. It is a famous pilgrimage site because it has a well-known Brahma temple where people visit from all over. Apart from this temple, Pushkar is known to have a number of other temples that are architecturally beautiful. On reaching Pushkar, check-in to the hotel and then leave for sightseeing. Also, visit the Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip also visit temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08:- Departure from Pushkar
After breakfast proceed towards half-day sightseeing Visit Rose Garden and enjoy the beauty of the roses. Later proceed for onward journey.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable NON AC or AC Vehicle. (PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS )
- 1Bottled water on arrival.
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner In
- Cab Type: Airport Pick up & Drop in private cab & all sightseeing.
- Driver Bata, Toll Tax and all
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Lunch -Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’. Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Guest should carry original photo ID card along with 03 photo copy of same
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Dream world travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.