Hyderabad 6 Nights 7 Days Package
We introduce dream world travels with immense pleasure. We are situated in Mysore and specialize in group tours and tailored package excursions to some of India’s most famous heritage sites.
We are one of India’s leading Destination Management Companies and our team is led by professionals boasting 300+ man-years in terms of cumulative travel experience. We are duly recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an authorized Inbound Tour Operator and recognition of our contribution to the tourism industry.
Day 1:- Arrival in Hyderabad
Traveling to Hyderabad is very exciting as it covers a few popular destinations on the way. On arriving at Hyderabad airport/ railway station, you’ll be transferred to the hotel to rest on an overnight stay.
Day 2:- Golconda Fort
After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to visit the Golconda Fort for an amazing day trip. Spend your afternoon at leisure and enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:- Warangal Sightseeing
The next morning after breakfast, proceed towards Warangal by road. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend your afternoon visiting the popular tourist attractions of the city. Later on, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4:- Warangal to Vijaywada
Wake up the next morning for breakfast at your hotel, and then leave for Vijayawada by road. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Spend your afternoon going to places of interest in the city. Return for an overnight at the hotel.
Day 5:- Vijaywada to Vizag
After Breakfast visit to Vizag for sightseeing at Bheemli, Thotlakonda, Rushikonda, Kailashgiri, Visakha Museum, Submarine Museum, Fishing Harbor, RK beach. Return for an overnight Stay at your hotel in Vizag after having a long day of exploration.
Day 6:- Vizag to Araku
The next morning after breakfast, depart to Araku Bridges and various other Landscapes, including the Tunnels. Later in the day, enjoy a full day at Araku sightseeing. Here you can see Borra Caves, Padmapuram Gardens, Ananthagiri Coffee Plantation, etc. Overnight stay will be arranged at a Hotel in Araku.
Day 7:- Departure
On your last day of the trip, check out of the hotel after breakfast and proceed to the Airport /Railway Station/Bus Station in the evening for your return journey.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable NON AC or AC Vehicle. (PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS )
- 1Bottled water on arrival.
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner In
- Cab Type: Airport Pick up & Drop in private cab & all sightseeing.
- Driver Bata, Toll Tax and all
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Lunch -Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’. Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Guest should carry original photo ID card along with 03 photo copy of same
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Dream world travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.